Friday, October 29, 2010

3rd of Halloween: Contests

Previously on 31 Days of Halloween:
7th Day of Halloween: Contests & Decor
11th Day of Halloween: Opinions
12th Day of Halloween: Food
13th Day of Halloween: Trick-or-Treat
14th Day of Halloween
26th Day of Halloween: Props
27th Day of Halloween: Movies
28th Day of Halloween: Costumes


I hope you're all ready for Halloween. It's just around the corner! I spent last night on my second costume. Well, my husband made it, I just had to sit here for hours while my face was being "worked on". I think I like it though :). I was a female ghoul from the video game Fallout 3 & Fallout New Vegas. There's a photo below, what do you think? By the way, that's not a mask. It's all 100% latex & fake blood. Not reusable when removed, lol. You can view more photos here.


My first costume was a serial killer zombie. You can view it here. Speaking of, I entered it in a Halloween contest & needing all the votes I can get. You see that banner up top above the giveaways? Click on that. It'll take you to my part of the contest. After you view the photos & read it, you'll see a link that says "Click here to read or post comments." You click on that & it'll take you to a page where you can rate & comment it. Ratings are based on 1-5 stars. 1 star being the lowest of course. You don't even have to sign-up to vote. You can be anonymous or you can leave your name. I also entered a few other ones, but the voting hasn't started. If you would be interested in voting in those, leave your e-mail & I'll e-mail with the voting links once it starts. To everyone that votes, thank you soooo much. It's greatly appreciated. With that being said, what are you all going to be?


No comments: