Wednesday, October 6, 2010

26th Day of Halloween: Props

Previously on 31 Days of Halloween:
27th Day of Halloween: Movies
28th Day of Halloween: Costumes

---------------------------------------------------


Let's get to know Black Water FX. It's a shop ran by my husband and I. We pride ourselves in making bloody, gory, and sometimes scary Halloween props. We also have a line called Blood Splatter. 99% of all Blood Splatter items are made by me. I revamp anything from shoes, totes, hats, glasses, masks; anything I can get my hands on. My latest item is a Blood Splatter "Help" Tote. It's one of my favorite items. You can see a photo of it here. The hubby, however, makes much more gorier stuff. His latest item is a Skinned Bloody Zombie Skull. You can also see a photo of it here. We are constantly expanding our props. If you're looking for Halloween props/decorations, feel free to let us know. We can make almost anything :) With that said, do any of you decorate for Halloween? Do you go all out or just do a little? Do you buy handmade props/decorations? Store bought props/decorations? Are there certain companies that you always buy from or will never buy from?

++++++++++++++++
Check out these great props:

Lord Pierce Blackheart of Longshadow Manor
By: spookworks


Pierce the Rebel Punkin
By: QueenBigEars


Dripping Blood Banner
By: wylddesign



No comments: