Monday, October 4, 2010

28th Day of Halloween: Costumes

Unfortunately, there will be no 31 Days of Halloween. I was gone on vacation to TN from Sept 25 to Oct 1. However, I will start today with 28 Days of Halloween :-D I've been thinking about what I want to be this year for Halloween & I just don't know. Last year I was a one armed zombie nurse. I want to be better this year. Photos of last year are below (costume and props are hand made). What are you all going to be for Halloween?

--------------
CHECK OUT THESE 5 GREAT COSTUMES!!!

His and Her FRED and WILMA COSTUMES
By: sandyland1955


Victorian Ghost
By: ReveriesofSolace


Gypsy Pirate Princess costume
By: nycostumes


Adult Bigfoot Sasquatch Halloween (or every day) costume
By: missnessamonster


Where the Wild Things Are Max Suit
By: PaulaAndErika




No comments: