Tuesday, October 19, 2010

13th Day of Halloween: Trick-or-Treat

Previously on 31 Days of Halloween:
14th Day of Halloween
26th Day of Halloween: Props
27th Day of Halloween: Movies
28th Day of Halloween: Costumes


Trick or treat
Smell my feet,
Give me something good to eat.
If you don't,
I don't care,
I'll pull down your underwear.

That is the Halloween rhyme we all know & love. Rather you're trick-or-treating or giving out candy, I'm sure you hear/say it at least once Halloween night. Are you the one being tricked or the one being treated this year? I personally like being the candy person. Number one, I think I'm a little to old to go out trick-or-treating, lol (23). Number 2, I loooove dressing up for Halloween. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. I also love decorating my yard for it. The first year the hubby & I shared Halloween, we had people trying to come INSIDE our house because they thought it was a haunted house. I guess it didn't help we had scary Halloween music playing, ha. The candy person or the trick-or-treater?

Check out these great Esty & AF Sellers!

HALLOWEEN TOTE BAG...TRICK OR TREAT
By: LulusOohsAndOz


TRICK OR TREAT Bats Primitive Halloween Fall Wood Sign Wall Hanging
By: OldeTimeGatherings


Trick or Treat Diaper Cover / Bloomers
By: littlebnursery


TRICK OR TREAT HALLOWEEN TAGS
By: luckedog


Trick-or-Treat 3x3 Mini-Accordion Album- custom photo template for photographers on WHCC specs
By: fototaledesigns


Maxine Lovers Halloween Trick Or Treat Handmade Tote
By: EmbroiderygirlDesigns




No comments: