Thursday, October 21, 2010

11th Day of Halloween: Opinions

Previously on 31 Days of Halloween:
12th Day of Halloween: Food
13th Day of Halloween: Trick-or-Treat
14th Day of Halloween
26th Day of Halloween: Props
27th Day of Halloween: Movies
28th Day of Halloween: Costumes


Oh no! I'm almost out of idea to blog about for Halloween. So I'm asking you, my readers, what would you like to see me blog on (Halloween related)? So far I've blogged about costumes, foods, movies, props, and trick-or-treating. Send me your ideas below :) If you have a Halloween giveaway, I'll be glad to blog about it here as well.



Witch On A Broom Halloween Mounted Rubber Stamp
By: LexysLair


Altered Skull Beads 20 Winter Green Plastic Halloween Christmas ZNE
By: ViragoCreations


Jack is back - Handmade, Wheel Thrown - Jack-o-lantern
By: SuzannesPotteryFarm


Halloween Window Cling Graveyard Suncatcher with Stained Glass Effect
By: clingingimages


I'm Seeing Orange Etsy Treasury
Click image to go to treasury




No comments: