Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rain, duckies in scuba gear, photography, & food


I hope everyone's have a great day! Not so much here. Why? One word: rain. Don't you hate it when it rains? I do. I makes me so unmotivated & I just wanna stay in bed and sleep all day. The only time I like the rain is at night when I'm in bed. I sleep soooo good when it's raining. When Mother Nature decides to turn the water off, my day will get better :D. Or else I might see some duckies float by in scuba gear ^.^ Oh wait, I think I see one....


As promised, I have posted up the Butterfinger Cake recipe. I've been thinking about making videos whenever I bake something. Please go to the food blog & let me know if it's a good idea or not. I also finally finished putting up prints on my website yesterday. I haven't gotten them on Etsy yet, but if you want to see them go to KDN Designs. Let me know what you think =) It would be greatly appreciated.


Have a great day!
XoXo

No comments: