Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sales & updates

Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was pretty good. We went to our 3rd sale this past Saturday. We found tons of stuff, including TONS of comics. Let's just say one of those comics will pay for everything we bought that day :-) If you're interested in comics, let me know & I'll contact you. Later that night (or Sunday), I ordered us some business cards & made a website for us. Be sure to check it out: Horry County Pickers & let me know what you think of it :) Aside from sales, I ended up seeing Red Riding Hood & Paul. I had a HORRIBLE experience at Red Riding Hood, but the movie was WONDERFUL. Why was the experience horrible? Click here to find out. Paul was a cute movie =)

As I was typing this, I made THREE sales on Etsy. It was from the same person, but still three sales. Talk about making a girl's day :D

I've also updated my photography website. Check it out here & let me know what you think.

XoXo

No comments: