Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Rate Me =)

Good evening bloggers, just letting you all know that you can now rate this blog. If you look in the upper right side, you'll see a rating icon/image. I signed up on Blogged and my blog was rated 7.5 out of 10. Not bad I'd say. :) You can rate it by clicking here & click on Review This Blog. If you submit a review (& I hope you do), please keep the following four things in mind:

  1. Do not write personal attacks on the author or other users. Please focus your critique on the just the blog.
  2. Do not promote a site in your review.
  3. Please don't use curse words in your review.
  4. Do not write incentive reviews. The "I gave you a 10, now you do the same" type of reviews will be not be accepted.

Blogged can delete or edit any comments that are abusive, considered spam, use foul language or are off-topic.

With that being said, please review/comment this blog on the link.

No comments: