Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Horrible Movie Experience


I had a HORRIBLE experience at Red Riding Hood. Why was the experience horrible? Well, when we got there, it was empty. Then a few people came in and there were a good bit there, but it was far from being full. Well, there were two seats open beside me. Then these two girls came and sat beside me. Out of all of the other empty seats, they had to get directly beside me. So I moved down one. I was already agitated at that & ANOTHER girl sat beside. I was like "Are you freakin' serious?" I was beyond ill. Not only did they sit directly beside me when there were tons of other seats, but they would not shut up. By now, the movie had already started. So I moved to a completely different row. I figured I could enjoy my movie now. Oh no. The dumb kids in the very top would not shut up & talking ACROSS the theater. I came VERY close to leaving. If movies weren't $8 a person, I would have got up and left. Eventually, the security guard kept having to come in until the movie was over. I couldn't enjoy the first 10 minutes of the movie because of these stupid kids. Should have been rated R, then I wouldn't have had the problem. Needless to say, the movie was WONDERFUL. I could almost watch it again. Kids, if you're going to the movies learn how to shut the heck up!

No comments: