Friday, March 25, 2011

Finally Friday


Well, I couldn't think of a theme for today, so I'm just gonna call it Finally Friday =) Don't forget to check out my new Etsy team I made: Blogger's Heaven. I just made it yesterday & already have some active members. How awesome. Also, you'll notice a blog rating on the right side. You can click it & rate/review my blog. Check out this blog post for more info on it. Thirdly, don't forget to check out my photography website: KDN Designs. I've been doing some update to it.

On a more seriouse note, a friend on FaceBook told me the other day that her 6 month old neice has a disease that eats at your muscles (I forget what it's called). She's only 6 months old & shouldn't have to go through that. Please keep her in your thoughts/prayers.


On that note, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
XoXo

No comments: