Saturday, February 26, 2011

Photos & Graveyards

Today was such a pretty day. It felt really nice out as well. Me and the hubby went to IHOP & on the way home, I decided I wanted to take some photos. I think I got some really pretty photos. The best part is these places I took photos at are all walking distances from where I live. I even found some bamboo! I'm thinking about putting some of them on Etsy. Check out the photos & let me know what you think.


Also, I went to a graveyard down the road from my house. It's a small graveyard & I think there might be confed. soliders buried there. There's a few graves with the flags on it and theres this big tree that has a small torn American flag just laying there. However, I don't think I'll be going back at night anytime soon. It has a road that circles around it. Well, as we go to the backside, the car cut completely off; lights & all. Creepy. As we were leaving, I took a photo of where it happened & I got a TON of orbs in it. Cameras are suppose to filter stuff like that out, but it wasn't the case here. That graveyard is filled with orbs. Also, we noticed the windshield has smudges on it on the inside when we left; it wasn't like that when we got there. I think we disturbed some spirits tonight...

P.S: The photos are way clearer than they are on the blog. I don't know why tinypic.com messed em up like that.

No comments: