Monday, February 7, 2011

Weekend Update

The last few days have been crazy. There have been at least 3 deaths that I know of. First, someone in my husband's family died. Then I found out that a band teacher from the highschool I graduated from died as well & that same day someone in my mom's manager's family died. They say death comes in threes, but this is crazy. Please keep these families in your thoughts/prayers.

On the bright side of news, I got a new laptop and camera over the weekend. If anyone needs a laptop, I have one for sale. Just contact me for details. I had to buy a new camera because my old one isn't HD and it was only 7mp. It also has a tiny dot in the screen that sometimes shows up in photos (you can't hardly notice it in the photos). The old one was only $70-$80. This new one cost me $350, but it's worth every penny. I bought a Canon PoweShot. It records in HD, 14.1mp, and has 35x zoom. Now I can finally get some decent photos for my shops =) If anyone's interested in a 7mp camera, I'm selling it as well. The laptop I got looks like this & the camera looks like this. I also picked up LittleBigPlanet 2. Awesome game.

How was everyone else's weekend?

XoXo

No comments: