Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First Post of the Year

Hello all :) I hope everyone is having a great day & hope your new year is going wonderful. Did you make any resolutions? I did. One of mine was to cut back on soda, so far, so good. I haven't had any since Sunday & I'm not even craving any! I'd say that's a good sign ;) Another resolution is to finish college on time. I start my last classes Monday. I'm taking Astronomy & State & Government. Hopefully, I won't mess up & will graduate when I'm suppose to :) Then, it's off to look for a school that offers a degree in digital arts or photography. Not sure which one yet. I guess I'll cross that bridge when it gets here. Although it wasn't on my resolution list, I do want to blog more. I was going to blog a few days ago, but I just haven't been motivated. Maybe I can find some motivation & blog more :) I'm not sure if I've mentioned this or not, but my banner business is no longer called Banner-Mart. I've changed it to KDN Designs. If I decide on photography, the name fits. If I decided on banners, the name still fits. I still have my website, but it's kinda under construction. I need to find time sometime & get it updated. Also, I still have few Christmas/end of the year Etsy features to get posted. I will be working all week to get them posted. If you were supposed to be featured, I apologize for the delay.

What Killed Thousands Of Blackbirds In Arkansas?
A gaming friend told me about this & it is just crazy. 2,000 blackbirds at once? Wow!

I also discovered something very interesting a few days ago. I was watching HGTV & found out they are giving away a HGTC Dream Home. They were showing the inside of the house & it just AMAZING. It is so pretty. You can enter the giveaway twice a day through February 18, 2011 @ 5pm EST. You can enter once at HGTV & once at Front Door. So head on over & enter :D

Last, but not least, I've started on Valentin's Day items. I made a child's bracelet the other nigh. I haven't listed it on the shop yet, but what do you think of it?


Stay warm & have a great day!
xoxo

No comments: