Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Mini Update

Hello blog world. I haven't blogged in a while. School's started back, so I've been busy. I did managed to get some new items in my shop. I added some rings & a Valentine's Day item. Check 'em out & let me know what you think of 'em. Also, I sold my first pair of earrings :D I was surprised considering the photo wasn't that great. In fact, I thought it was the worse photo out of all of my items. But I'm happy it sold :) I also redid my blog :D

I'm going to try to start the Giveaway section back up & hopefully find some time to blog more. Oh, before I forget, I have a YouTube channel. Please check it out, subscribe, & check out/comment on our videos. I'm trying to become a full partner with YouTube & we're currently just a basic partner. I'll also subscribe back to ya.

In other news, I was looking at a news paper online and came across this article. Apparently, a 14 year old killed two family members & injured one. If that wasn't messed up enough, the kid was given the gun for his 14th birthday. What the heck. Since when do we give our CHILDREN guns for their birthday? The article doesn't say this, but even if it was for hunting, that's something you keep locked up and away from the kid.

Don't forget to check out the food blog for a new daily recipe =)

XoXo

No comments: