Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Celia Currin Art



Q How did you come up with your shop name?
A That was easy, I just used my name since I am a artist.

Q How did you hear about Etsy?
A I heard about Etsy several years ago on the web but was never really involved with Etsy until recently.

Q How long have you been on Etsy?
A Going on 3 months.


Q Is Etsy a full time job or something you do on the side?
A I would love for Etsy to be a full time job but for now it is something I do to help pass the time and hopefully encourage others along the way.

Q Since you make handmade items, do you buy handmade as well?
A I love to buy handmade items!

Q Do you prefer handmade over factory made?
A I prefer handmade any day!

Q What is one of your favorite items that you've made?
A I love this ACEO card I created. It represents the love and faith I have in the Lord.


Q What's the hardest part about the items you make?
A Really not anything, I really enjoy what I do.

Q What inspires you?
A My relationship with Jesus. He is the reason for my art.

Q What would you say to a person just starting out in the handmade world?
A Make something that is unique, that no one else has done. Make your products stand out and you must advertise, advertise, advertise.

Blog: Celia Currin Art
Honoring The King

No comments: