Monday, December 13, 2010

Another package :)

I went out into the chillin' air & checked the mail. What did I find? A package. It was from so I knew it had to bed the charm I had been waiting for.


I opened up the packaged & found a small, but cute box inside. It had ribbon tied to it along with her business card.


She even included a personal note that read "Congratulations Kim & I hope that you love your June charm! Happy Holiday :)".


The charm is very pretty. The photos don't do it justice.


On another note, don't forget to check out the Q&A with Ang's Divine Designs here. I've also updated my food blog with a new tasty recipe. And last, but not least, a new treasury that can be found here.

I almost forgot! I am having holiday discounts in two of my shops. You can get a 10% discount from Tie Me Up & a 20% discount from Banner-Mart.

I hope everyone stays warm & has a merry Christmas.
xoxo

No comments: