Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thanksgiving pies & more

You can't have Thanksgiving without some yummy pies. According to Food Now!, here are the top Thanksgiving pies "to die for".

Caramel-Cranberry Nut Tart


Vanilla & Pear Crumble Pie


Brown Sugar Pie


Pumpkin Cheesecake Pie


Chocolate Chip Pecan Pie


If you could only pick ONE to make & serve, which would it be? I think the pumpkin cheesecake pie sounds amazingly good. Don't forget to go check out today's recipe on my food blog.

Don't forget to click here for your chance to be featured during Dec 1 - Dec 25. As long as you make Christmas items, you can enter. :)

Last, but not least, I need your help. I'm in two Halloween Costume contests & I need your votes. You can find them up above at the top of the blog. The first one ends TODAY & you can vote each hour, & the second I'm not sure when it ends. To vote on the first one, click on "Serial Killer Zombie", then scroll down & click "Save Vote". You can also leave comments there, but you must sign in. To vote on the second one, click on the banner, & click on "Click here to post comments." Please & thank you!

No comments: