Sunday, August 15, 2010

Thank you & Photos

Thank you all for the comments on my Friday post. That was a lot of comments. I re-dyed my hair tonight and ended up taking a goofy picture with my body guard: Mister Zombie lol

Zombie made by my husband. You can find the rest of his works here.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Upcoming Events:
August 23: School starts
Sept 1: 30 day no meat challenge
Oct 31: Halloween
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Check out these 3 great sellers:

Pumpkin Souffle scented Soy Tea Lights By: LilacAve


Purple Halloween Tombstone Soap Handmade with Olive Oil By: battysbath


SKULL Soap Bar, TIME TRAVELER scented - tingly mint and fresh cut thyme whirl you through and space... By: SteamBathFactory
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hope everyone has a great Sunday!

No comments: