Monday, August 16, 2010

Happy Monday

I just want to say thank you to all of my followers. I reached 200 followers this morning. THANK YOU I was going to do something special for reaching 200, but I'm so unprepared at the moment. However, if anyone wants to be on my "Awesome Pages" section, feel free to let me know. I accept blog buttons, icons/avatars, & banners :-) Also, if you know of an Etsian with Halloween items, let me know. I am featuring items up until Halloween. Speaking of Halloween, as many of you may know (or don't know), the Halloween shop me and the hubby have (Black Water FX) is doing well. I haven't sold anything on Etsy from it, but man, the eBay people seem to love it, well the prosthetics. Hopefully we can get some sales from Etsy :-)

1) Let me know if you have a banner/icon/blog button
2) Feel free to list an Etsian with Halloween items
3) Check out our Halloween shop: Black Water FX
**********************************

In other news, I got my school books today. I start back next Monday. I'm only taking two classes & total amount of books was $190. One class doesn't even have a book, just a code and that was $80. $80 for a little code. Wow, that's crazy. $110 for a USED psychology book. The hubby is taking two classes as well. His books were $143.55. If you think those are crazy, my brother is taking a full load & his books were $492.50. All of his were used except two books. Books just cost too freakin' much. I need to get into the textbook selling industry, lol.
**********************************


Pumpkin Jack o Lantern Whimsical Halloween Miniatures By: LennyMud


10 Little Silver Skull Charms By: GemJunkie


Skeleton Buddy By: tonyadusold


Halloween Gourd Jack-O-Lantern Candy Dish By: pinchmeboutique


Pumpkin n' Stripes Reversible Halloween Bag By: reddthreadds
**********************************

Hope everyone has a great Monday!!!
XoXo

No comments: