Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Almost Hump Day

Don't really have much to say today, but going to post anyhow. I'm going to try to post daily, at least Mon-Fri and show off some great Etsians. Since Halloween is coming up, that shall be the theme :-)

1) Let me know if you have a banner/icon/blog button that you would like on my blog (advertisement)
2) Feel free to list an Etsian with Halloween items
3) Check out our Halloween shop: Black Water FX
**********************************

Upcoming Events:
August 23: School starts
Sept 1: 30 day no meat challenge
Sept ??: Mini vaca. to Tenn.
Oct 31: Halloween
**********************************

Check out these 7 great sellers:

By: lipstattoo


By: yourorgangrinder


By: Sassystylecards


By: LakeEerieSpookies


By: kerrykate


By: WoodenGoat


By: ElvisResurrected
**********************************

Other things to check out:
Eating With Kim
Black Water FX (on FaceBook)
My twitter
Banner-Mart (my Etsy)
Kim's Krafty Kreations (my FaceBook fan page)
Spirits From Beyond (our paranormal page)
My YouTube
Spirits From Beyond Fan Page

No comments: