Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Meat Challenge

So yesterday I bored of how my blog looked. Figured it was time for a new layout, but something that still matched my banner thing (the part that has Southern Belle in blue and three butterflies behind it). Why? Because I didn't feel like making a new one :-D I found a layout and deleted/moved some things so the blog doesn't look AS crowded. Still looks crowded to me. Anywho, here's today's blog: A challenge.

I was reading something online (not sure what or where I found it). I was about things you can do for 30 days. Some of them were dumb like, not bathing for 30 days. GROSS!!! There was one that stuck out to me. Do not eat meat for 30 days. I'm really thinking about do this. I wasn't so sure until I saw a photo of a dog on a plate and it said something about you eat others, why not eat yours. Why am I going to do this? To challenge myself, to see if I can really do it, to see what it's like to be a vegetarian for 30 days. I'm going to start this September 1 (easier to keep up with if I start at the beginning of a month). I hope I can do it. I haven't told my husband this yet, but he's going to think I'm plum crazy, lol. I will make sure to update DAILY when I start in case any of you wish to follow me on this challenge. :-)

No comments: