1) What made you decide to do Halloween crafts?
I started out doing St. Nicks but always loved Halloween. Then my customers asked me to do Halloween and I have been doing Halloween ever since.
2) What is one of your favorite items you've made?
My favorite Halloween item was a One Of A Kind newel post. This was an antique newel post that I painted Halloween on and then made a big full moon face on top.
3) What is one of the hardest things about crafting your items?
The hardest thing about crafting is getting people to understand the time and work that goes into one creation.
4) How long have you been crafting?
I have been sculpting papier mache and clay for over 22 years. I have been crafting since I was a little girl.
5) Anything else you would like to share?
I love my work and would not know what to do without it. I am a self-taught artiest, sculpting, painting and sewing.