Thursday, August 12, 2010

3 posts in 1

What was that? My blog looks different? Indeed it does. It's August which means Fall is around the corner. Kind of hard to believe when temperatures here are still up in the 90s. I love summer, but I'll be glad when fall gets here. It's just to stinky hot here in the summer (South Carolina). Instead of four seasons, I think we only have winter (barely) & summer, lol. Anyhow, I wanted a fall design, but just couldn't find a pretty one. It's hard finding designs for 3 column blogs. I was going to get a Halloween one, but decided it might just be too early for that, so I decided on my favorite color, purple :-). What do you think of it? While you think about that, I want to introduce you to a great Halloween crafter that I found on HalloweenForum Don't forget to scroll down and check out after reading about Treasures of Time.



1) What made you decide to do Halloween crafts?
I started out doing St. Nicks but always loved Halloween. Then my customers asked me to do Halloween and I have been doing Halloween ever since.

2) What is one of your favorite items you've made?
My favorite Halloween item was a One Of A Kind newel post. This was an antique newel post that I painted Halloween on and then made a big full moon face on top.

3) What is one of the hardest things about crafting your items?
The hardest thing about crafting is getting people to understand the time and work that goes into one creation.

4) How long have you been crafting?
I have been sculpting papier mache and clay for over 22 years. I have been crafting since I was a little girl.

5) Anything else you would like to share?
I love my work and would not know what to do without it. I am a self-taught artiest, sculpting, painting and sewing.

Blog: http://treasuresoftime.blogspot.com
Etsy: http://paint123.etsy.com
Web: www.treasuresoftime.art.officelive.com
Web: www.picturetrail.com/treasuresoftime1

No comments: