Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Update

This is a long over due update, but it's here. =) Where do I begin....Oh, yeah, school. School is going much better than I expected. I actually like my English Fiction class. I thought it would be a little hard, but it's not. I'm enjoying it and the stories we've had to read. Helping me become a better writer =) As for my other class, Math, it's going very well. I believe I'm sitting with an A in there. However, classes will be coming to an end the first part of August. I'll have a break then hitting the books again. Hopefully things will go smoothly and I'll be able to graduate next summer. After that, begin to look for a different school that offers Graphic Designing online. Kind of nerves about that. 1) It'll be a new school, 2) I won't know anyone there, and 3)I've never took classes from an online school. Sure I'm taking online classes now, but it's not from an online school and I know people here that I can go to for help, etc... It's kind of like being that student in high school, changing schools and leaving everything behind. Hopefully it won't be that bad. On to other news. Not sure if I mentioned in the last update or not, but we have another kitty and dog =) The kitty is black (not even a year old) and I named her Midnight. The dog is about 8 or 9 months old and his name is Shadow. The kitty already has YouTube videos! I'll post my YouTube link at the end so you all can check it out. My little brothers have a new video on there as well. They are so silly, but I don't want any kids for a while. When I say a while, I mean a LONG while, ha. Well I hope everyone is having a great summer. Stay cool!

No comments: