Monday, May 24, 2010

Long over due...

This is long over due, but it's worth the wait :D A few weeks ago, I came across Sweet Harvey's blog about chocolate peanut butter cupcakes. The photo looked soooo good, I just had to make some myself. However, I had to do mine a little different. She used Swiss chocolate cake mix, I used regular chocolate. She also used 15 miniature peanut butter cup candies halved, I used Reese's peanut butter miniature chips. It tasted soooo good. Reminded me of Reese's Pieces. Actually, it tasted identical to Reese's Pieces. I also found out that day, peanut butter is a pain to mix by hand, ha. For my version of the recipe, click here. Below is what mine looked like.


I also attempted fried ice cream for the first time. I found out that you can make it the fried way or the none fried way. I made the non-fried kind (the other takes almost all day). I also have my own version of the recipe here as well. One day, when I'm not busy, I plan on making it the fried way ;) Below is what mine looked like.


On another note, school started back for me this past Monday (May 17, 2010). I'm only taking two classes, but I feel like I'm in four classes. It's going to be a busy semester for me. I hope it goes good though. Wish me luck & I hope you enjoy my recipes.

XoXo

No comments: