Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The time is coming...

"College is like a fountain of knowledge - and the students are there to drink."

Well the time is getting closer and closer. I will soon be graduating college. I have about 6 classes left (taking 2 per semester). I'm already certified in Microsoft (Word, Excell, & Powerpoint). I will have my Associates in Arts degree. I have been looking at www.elearners.com for accredited online colleges that offer graphic design as a degree. My current college doesn't offer a degree in it. They have the classes, but the classes aren't online. Anyways, here is the list of schools that I have came across.
  • The Art Institute of Pittsburgh - Online Division
  • Rasmussen College
  • Penn Foster College (Was going to consider them, but they don't participate in Financial Aid)
  • Westwood College
  • International Academy of Design & Technology - Online
  • Herzing University

I wanted one in South Carolina or North Carolina, but I couldn't find one. Well, I take that back. I found University of North Carolina in Chapel Hill, but it was their continuing education section. I'm going to do some more research and get my mom to help me find a good one (since she works at the current college I go to. She knows how colleges work, lol). I hope I find one. Wish me luck!

The greatest thing happened Friday.  IT SNOWED IN SOUTH CAROLINA & IT LASTED FOR MORE THAN A DAY!!!  That never happens.  When we get snow, it's usually ALL gone the next day.  When I work up Saturday, lots of places still had snow.  Sunday a tiny bit was left.  It was fun while it lasted.  I went and played in it Friday night, lol.  Here are some photos:

In other news, now until March 17, any orders from The Wonder Trunk that are $30 or more, will get 20% off shipping.

Hope you all are having a great week!
XoXo

No comments: