Friday, February 12, 2010

A few updates...


  • eBay has gotten on my very last nerve. A buyer opened a case claiming she never got a item (it had been only 6 days!) I responded to it saying it was shipped and that I even have proof that it was shipped (and I do). Guess what? eBay decided to refund the buyer. How messed up is that?!?! As soon as one of my auctions ends, I am closing shop, unless this issue is fixed. I know I said that before, but I mean it this time. I am sick and tired of being treated unfairly on there. I contacted eBay on their Live Chat. I am holding nothing back from them. I told them about it and told them exactly how I felt. This has happened far too many times. I have already opened up a shop on ioffer.com and mustsellittoday.com If you know any other website (not craigslist), feel free to let me know.


  • I finally got my PS3 slim yesterday :) My brother had mine and his preorder at GameStop. They told him it would be in Monday or Tuesday. It wasn't. Wal-Mart got theirs in yesterday, so we got our money back and brought 'em from Wal-Mart :D


  • My husband got his projector in the other day. It's in our game room. I played on it and palyed soooo much better. Actually, maybe it was because one of the surround systems speakers was next to my ear and I could hear EVERYTHING (I was play Call of Duty: Modern Warfare2) *lol*


  • I hear it's supposed to snow here late today and early Saturday. Snow in SOUTH CAROLINA??!!? Wow! I hope it does. I want to see some :D (The photo above was last year's snow)


  • I believe I have a cold. I went to bed Wednesday feeling fine. Nothing hurt or anything. Thursday morning I wake up and BAM! My throat was hurt very badly. Strange. So it's off the store today to get more cold meds. I believe this Winter I have been sick more than any other Winter. Crazy weather.


  • I'm still selling Avon. You can have it delivered straight to your house! Leave your e-mail below and I'll send you more info.

I hope you all have a great weekend and stay warm
XoXo

No comments: