Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy birthday!

Hola bloggers! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I spent my weekend being sick with yet another cold. I am so tired of this cold winter. Let's boycott weather :D I mean, it can't even bring us snow down here (SC) =( Anyways, today is my husband's 22nd birthday. I got him a card, but I was a little late on getting his gift. It won't be here until the 14th, lol. Since he is a Call of Duty fan (he only plays it about every night), I got him two Call of Duty posters. Thank goodness he doesn't read my blogs! I got them at a rather good price. Both of them for UNDER $20 *wow* The first one is a "Gaming Zone - Duty Calls". It's 24x36in. The second one is a Modern Warfare2 poster. It's 22x34in. Hope he likes them :D



In other news, me and the hubby start back school THIS Wednesday. I'll have 3 semesters left, yaay. Well hope you all have a great day and stay warm
XoXo

No comments: