I was looking at the local newspaper online today and came across some strange/disturbing news article titles. Have a look for yourself.
1) "Tenn. boy, 4, caught with beer, stolen gifts"
"Tennessee investigators say a 4-year-old boy was found roaming his neighborhood in the night, drinking beer and wearing a little girl's dress taken from under a neighbor's Christmas tree."
2) "NC woman accused of hiding corpse appears in court"
"A woman accused of hiding her elderly mother's dead body in the family's North Carolina home for seven months has asked for a court-appointed defense attorney."
3) "Reindeer decorations stolen from Myrtle Beach area home"
"They threw the reindeer into the bed of the truck and got in, and the other man drove away. "
4) "Thief broke into SC home, unwrapped and took gifts"
"Authorities say a thief broke into a South Carolina home, unwrapped and stole Christmas presents under the tree, then tried to burn it down"
5) "Woman dead in bed for months despite visits"
"The body of an elderly woman remained in her bed for up to eight months even though caretakers paid daily visits to the house and kept it tidy, authorities said Wednesday."
6) "Man attacked after decorations go up"
"A 40-year-old Myrtle Beach man was charged with shoving his neighbor as the man stood in his yard looking at Christmas decorations, according to a police report."
1) First off, where are the parents here? Second off, I don't believe this 4 YEAR OLD was alone in this. She gets to keep her son??!?!!?
2) Looks like we have another Anthony Sowell
3) They needed to complete their reindeer decorations too.
4) He just couldn't wait 'till Christmas to open them.
5) How does someone not know a person is DEAD? 8 MONTHS? Seriously???
6) Wow, they really didn't like his decorations.
Leave your thoughts and don't forget to check out the Christmas Pledge post.