Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas and a Pledge

I've decided, starting next week, I will try to get caught up in my Esty Features (even if I have to double post). If you've read my last post, you know I've been sick and haven't been able to do any updates. However, I am feel much better. I noticed I haven't really said much about the upcoming holiday yet. So, I dedicate this post to Christmas (or whatever you celebrate). =)

Christmas is a special time of the year. It's one of the few days that everyone is able to see their whole family. It's not about presents, it's not about what you're going to eat, it's about spending time with the ones you love. After all, family is the greatest gift =) I've decided to start a "pledge" this Christmas. I pledge to make Christmas about spending time with my family and cherishing the moments with them this holiday instead of worrying about the material things. Do you pledge? There's a button at the end of this post that you can grab and post to your blog or page. I've linked the button to this post incase someone else is interested. We can buy gifts and what-not, but let's try to focus it on the more important things this holiday.

I still don't know what to get my brother for Christmas. A 19-year old college student. Any ideas? I'm going Saturday to try to find something, but any ideas would help :-D

I hope everyone has a great week and a wonderful holiday. If you're going to travel, please be careful. Merry Christmas!

"I pledge to make Christmas about spending time with my loved ones instead of all about the gifts."
Grab the button if you're willing to pledge this Christmas.

No comments: