Monday, December 7, 2009

Selling, recalls, and cold Decembers



Yesterday, one of my "Piggy" Banks sold. It wasn't purchased on Etsy, but on eBay. Either way, I'm happy that something I made sold :-D Another item sold on Etsy (pocket book), but it was one I modified :p


In other news, if you drink Slim Fast from the cans, please read the following. All Slim Fast cans are being recalled, regardless of taste, best-by-date, lot code or UPC number. They are being recalled due to the possibility of bacterial contamination that could cause diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting. If you know anyone that drinks Slim Fast, please let them know. You can read the full story by clicking here.



Well I hope everyone is enjoying this cold December day. Hope you've decorated :-D. Unfortunately, we won't be decorating this year. Haven't had time to get the decorations out from storage :( Always next year! =) I believe I'm going to go make some homemade Chicken Pot Pie

No comments: