Thursday, December 10, 2009

Paying Post crashed 2 of my 3 blogs! =(

Hello online friends. I bring you bad and good news today. Firstly the bad news. My blog has been down since yesterday morning. I've been on Blogger Help Forum all day yesterday and today. My blog would load, but then go white. In some browsers, it would give a "Malware Warning" message. This morning, my review blog went down as well. I noticed a lot of people said they took their PayingPost code down. I don't even use that. However, when I looked at my templete code, guess what I found? A PayingPost code. I have no idea how that even got there. I took it off and everything seems to be back to normal. If you use Blogger, I advise you to delete the code as well. I have a screen shot at the bottom to show you what it looks like. Good news, the blog works and I should be able to get back to blogging soond =) Please let all of your Blogger friends know about this. Also, don't forget to check out the following blog postings:
Giraffe Label Designs
Elenora Esposito & Simply Unique Kreations
New laptop, New Etsy items


Click image to enlarge =)

No comments: