Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Elenora Esposito & Simply Unique Kreations

Today I have not one, but TWO great features. Please also take a look at the posting below this one.





1) How did you hear about Etsy?
I read about Etsy in a magazine and on the web.

2) How did you come up with your shop name?
Eleonora Esposito is my real name and surname.

3) Is Etsy your only "job", or is it something you do on the side?
I'm fashion designer. On Etsy you can buy my own creations that are unique models. At the same time, I also work as freelance.

4) What inspires you?
The inspiration can be aroused by the most different situations, such as taking a trip as well as going shopping at a market selling vintage items. Every designer tends to be constantly and instinctively inspired.

5) What is the easiest to make? The hardest?
The easiest is the black and white dress in satin with an hood in creponne. The hardest are the two swimsuits in crochet completely handmade.

6) What is your favorite item that you currently have in your shop?
I have two favorite items. One is a light fuchsia dress inspired by the ancient Greek, with fabric overlays, which create a very delicate and elegant effect. The other is the one piece crochet swimsuit with motif of net at the center front, with laces that cross on the back.

7) What made you decide to use Etsy instead of sites like ArtFire and MadeItMySelf?
I decide to become a seller on Etsy because I think that this site is amazing!!

8) Are you attending any art shows in the future?
I'm working on two fashion projects that will be featured online and in some international magazine.

9) Any future projects?
I'm working on my next spring/summer collection!



--------------------------------------




1) How did you hear about Etsy?
I actually have a friend who started up her etsy shop and started facebooking it.

2) How did you come up with your shop name?
My shop name took forever. I don't really know how I came up with it, I just kept saying different names until one sounded right.

3) Is Etsy your only "job", or is it something you do on the side?
For right now, it is my only job, but soon I will be in school. I also take care of my two kids and husband, so technically no its not my only job, but it is the only job I make money off of, haha.

4) What inspires you?
My inspiration can come from anywhere and everywhere. Sometimes I can just see something and BAM, I have a design in my head.

5) What is the easiest to make?
I would say all the jewelry so far that I have made is pretty easy The hardest? The designs is what is hardest for me.

6) What is your favorite item that you currently have in your shop?
My favorite item is the pure elegance necklace. I loved the way it turned out, it was exactly as I had pictured it


7) What made you decide to use Etsy instead of sites like ArtFire and MadeItMySelf?
I have heard so many great things about Etsy I thought why not.

8) Are you attending any art shows in the future?
Hopefully I will be able to attend some, but as of right now, No.

9) Any future projects?
I have tons of stuff in store for the future, one coming soon is my body Kreations by Simply Unique Kreations. I am in the process of making soaps, shower gel, bath salts and much much more.


No comments: