Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas

Is everyone ready for Christmas? I sure am. I finally finished up shopping. Thank God, lol. Here's what I ended up getting my family.

Mom & Step-Dad

Also made a gingerbread magnet and it has their names on it and bought a (big) handmade photo album for them both.

Dad & Step-Mom


Grandmothers


Grandpa


Brother
Cash

Twin baby brothers (1year old)

Also made a gingerbread magnet and it has their names on it. Also got them two cute outfits. One shirt says Rock and Roll and the other is similar. Can't find a photo online and they are already wrapped lol

Hubby



Hubby's family
Wal-Mart gift cards

The hubby and I have decided to buy projector next year and turn the empty room in our house into a movie/game room. I can't wait :D I won't be posting again until after Christmas. I hope everyone has a great holiday and if you're traveling, be safe and careful. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

No comments: