Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A After-Christmas Hello =)

Evening! I am finally able to blog now. I wasn't able to get on my laptop because the power cord stopped working. The new one came in today =) I hope to be able to blog on all three of my blogs this week. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I did. It was our first Christmas together as a married couple :D Got to see a lot of my family. We got a Capp./Mocha/Lotta maker from my mom. It's like my best friend! lol. Also got clothes. The hubby's mother made a clock with our wedding photo in it. It's very pretty. My little brothers got a toy gorilla that screams and walks/runs from my brother's girlfriend. When it starts running, one of them starts stopping his foot at it. It's so cute and funny. Wish I had a video of it! I'm still on winter break from college. Classes start back on the 13th of January. I'll be taking Human Growth and Development (Psychology) and Introduction to Sociology (Sociology). Can't wait. I'm ready to finish and start on my graphic designing degree! I also have a online store called The Wonder Trunk. I have tons of stuff for sale on it and will be doing a huge end-of-the-year sale starting the 30th or 31st. Stop by the store, there may be something you've been looking for in it ;) I'm planning on making a New Year's Resolution posting on the 31st. So be on the look out! Don't forget to check out my other 2 blogs: Twisted Angle Reviews and Eating With Kim. I'm heading over the the food blog to update :D How was everyone's Christmas?

No comments: