Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pay It Forward & Giving Thanks


I am joining in with Audrey's Country Crafts to pay it forward.

Here's what happens:
1) I will make a handmade gift for the first 3 interested people who comment on this post.
2) I have 365 days to do it in…
3) What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise!


The catch is that you must participate as well:
1) you must have a blog
2) Before you leave your comment here, write up a Pay It Forward post on your blog to keep the fun going.

Just cut and paste this one if you like.

Thanksgiving is all about giving thanks. So, I am going to give thanks to YOU. Yes, you. Tomorrow's blog is in YOUR hands. In a comment, tell me what you would like to see me blog about tomorrow. Check back in tomorrow, and you might just see it ;) Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving.

No comments: