Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Etsy

Etsy: a place to sell handmade. Etsy: a place to meet wonderful people. Etsy is a great site. I really love the Promotional Forum it features. I have met some really awesome people on there, especially in the past few days. I always like to start a "Have you blogged?" topic. I love checkin' out other blogs and commenting. I even found one person that has family in a town about 15 minutes from me and another one near as well. What a small world! One blogger and Etsian even "featured" me on her blog! I thought that was very sweet of her. You should go check her BLOG and/or SHOP out. She has a awesome shop as well. When I saw her posting, it reminded me of the Etsy Shop Interviews that I use to do. I did it for a few months and stopped. I'm hoping to bring that back, so all you Etsians out there, be checking the Promotional Forum for more details ;)

As for the "discussions" I've been posting lately, they seem to be getting alot of attention. I think I will post more, but I'm limit since these were all just for class. If there's anything you'd like to see me blog about, feel free to let me know by e-mail or comment.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

My Etsy Shops:
Banner-Mart
Tie Me Up Apparel
Ribbon Board Designs

No comments: