Monday, May 2, 2011

Happy Monday


Hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine got off to a bad start. I ended up getting sick Friday :(; a cold. I went out & bought some meds Saturday. It helped that day, but now it's just gotten worse. So I believe I'm going to have to go out and get some different kind. Colds are pure EVIL.


Besides that, it was a decent weekend. I saw Fast Five Sunday. It was alright. The middle to the end was the best parts. Also, Thursday I finally graduate :) So happy!


Oh, for all of you PS3 gamers that may be reading this, PSN is said to return May 4th & it's rumored Sony will be giving us 30 days free PS+, free game downloads, & free 30 day Qroicity. I don't know how true that is, but fingers crossed it returns as stated.

Anyhow, don't really have much of an update here. Have a great rest of the week & don't forget Mother's Day is this Sunday.

XoXo

No comments: