Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday, Monday, Monday...

Happy Monday everyone :D Hope everyone had a great weekend. I did :D Today is our 2 year anniversary so we celebrated on Saturday. We went to Olive Garden, which is also where we had our first date, & went and saw Insidious. That is one good movie. I loved it. If you like horror movies, go watch it. It's a must.


I also had some what of a make over. My hair is black so I put purple streaks in it & put blue underneath. The blue doesn't really show up great in photos though =/

We also sold a eyeball (on eBay) & a bloody tote (on Etsy) last week. Makes you wonder what people are doing looking at this stuff this time of year, lol. I also found this great site, Statsy. It showed me our most loved item on Etsy: bloody ripped out eyeball. What is your favorite item from our shop?
^^^Click image to enlarge^^^

Have a great Monday!
XoXo

No comments: