Friday, April 1, 2011

Fool's Friday

Bloggers, I come to you with bad terrible news. I'm closing my Etsy shops & no longer blogging. I cannot stand Etsy anymore & I am tired of blogging.......JUST KIDDING!!! April Fools ^.^ :)) My shops are NOT closing & I will always blog =)

Today is April 1, aka April Fools. A day where some of us can act normal :D *lol* I hope every has a great April Fools. Try not to make your pranks TOO hurtful =)

On another note, I applied for a new school. My original plans were to graduate this May & then start photography school. I didn't realize how expensive they are at the moment, and time's running out. I decided to graduate in May & then start on finishing my Networking degree. Hopefully it all works out :)

Have a wonderful Friday & weekend!


XoXo

No comments: