Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving break & features

I hope everyone had a fabulous Thanksgiving. My Thanksgiving was great. The hubby & I stayed at his parent's house Thanksgiving Eve - Sunday. We came back home Sunday night. While we were there, I got to see family that I hadn't seen in a while. They made some AWESOME chili cream cheese dip. I don't like chili, but this dip is yummy. I have the recipe on my food blog. We also watched home movies of when the hubby was a kid. What great entertainment, lol. We also had a movie night & watched Shutter Island. I had seen it before, but that's a WONDERFUL movie. If you haven't seen it, I recommend that you do. However, I do not recommend the PC game. 3 hours & you've gotten it beat. We also seen Unstoppable. That's a good movie as well. Had a lot of well deserved, long over due, family time. :)

Over Thanksgiving break, I received three awesome things in the mail. One was a $100 gift card to the movies. I won first place in a Halloween costume contest hosted by a local newspaper. If you helped vote for me, thank you! I also received a Craft Leftovers Zine from Absolutely Small. I was also one of the winners of the SpOoKy MeGa Giveaway hosted by Jewelry by Solange. That was the third thing I got over the break. Last night I got awesome news as well. I found out I won the Halloween costume contest hosted by Legendary Halloween. I received $100 Amazon gift certificate. I used part of it to finish up Christmas shopping last night, lol. Thank you to those that voted. There's one more contest, but winners won't be announced until sometime this month.

Also, I only had 20 people to enter the December feature. This month snuck up on me, so I will start the first feature tomorrow (or when I receive the questions). I'm still going to use random.org to pick the order I will feature the ones that entered. If you would like to be feature, I have posted a link on the side, & you can enter there. You can also click here to enter. Keep in mind that your feature will be after Christmas & may be shorter. You might also share a feature post with another feature.

Our first feature of the month will be #12: Holiday Ornaments


Hope you all have a great day!
XoXo


No comments: