Thursday, December 9, 2010

Random News Thursday


Oh, my. What could this be? A package, for me? Let's see what's inside!


My order from Rae of Light Photography. She even include a freebie! How awesome. I originally bought this, but I also received this (but different size).


On the back of her business card, she wrote "For you or a friend. Type "PAYITFORWARD" & received 20% off of your next regularly priced order. Thank you." Wow, a freebie & discount. Can't get much better than that. Can't wait to get these framed and put up with the rest of my photos.


On another note, there is no feature for today. I haven't heard back from the one that was suppose to be featured yesterday & didn't get a chance to get a feature for today. I will have more than one feature tomorrow, pending I hear back from everyone.

In other news, I'm officially on winter break. I took my exams yesterday, so I'm done until Jan. 10 :) It feels nice not to have to worry about school.

Is everyone ready for Christmas? I am! I have about 4 more presents to finish wrapping. Did anyone buy handmade this Christmas? I bought one thing from Etsy. I can't say what it is because it's for the hubby and he's been known to read my postings :D Speaking of handmade, we've been selling a good bit of these this month and last month. Perhaps gag gifts? Hmm... Well, I did about half of my Christmas from eBay & Amazon. The rest I did at stores. I was going to make Christmas cards, but the hubby's computer messed up. He fixed it, but I just haven't had time to reinstall the printer, so I went to eBay :)

I won another giveaway. I won a June Pandora Troll Style Birthstone Charm Pearl from Flaunt Designs Jewelry. The giveaway was hosted by Christie Cottage. I actually forgot I had entered, so I was surprised when I got a Etsy convo about it. I will post photos of the charm as soon as I received it.

Don't forget to check out the new recipe on my food blog. I'm thinking about making it for Christmas. Also, if you want to be featured, click here for more details.

Enjoy this song & I hope you all have a very merry Christmas.

No comments: