Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Monday!

Good morning bloggers...or should I say good EVENING :D I hope everyone had a great weekend. Three days until gobble gobble day. Who's ready? I AM :) Well, after I buy some cream cheese & three pie crusts, lol. I plane on making a pumpkin cheesecake pie & caramel apple cheesecake pie. I haven't tried either of these, but I hope they're good. You can find the pumpkin cheesecake recipe here (on my food blog). While you're there, don't forget to check out today's recipe: Sausage Stuffing.

Also, I have good news. I made my first set of earrings :D I made three sets of guitar pick earrings: purple, white/pearl, & tie dye. My photos suck, but I did get them listed. Check them out here & let me know what you think of them. I was gonna make more, but I ran outta earring things. I have one more pair to list, but they're not guitar picks. They are round, dangle-ish silver earrings.

While we're on the Etsy topic, I bought some packs of Organic herb butter dip from Indigo Moon Herbals. I used it as a dip with pretzel sticks and it is sooo good. I was looking for something similar to a dip I bought in TN, & this is so much better. It's the same deal, but tastes better than the store bought I got in TN. It's my new snack addiction :D


Don't forget to click here for your chance to be featured during Dec 1 - Dec 25. This is the LAST week to enter. As long as you make Christmas items, you can enter. Entry submissions will end Nov. 28, 2010 @ 11:59pm.

No comments: