Today I went to check my blog and to see if there were any new comments, and there was! A very nice, yaay, awesome comment. I won a blog award from Anna. How awesome. THANK YOU, ANNA! Now I have to pass this great award on. The hard part? I can only pick seven blogs. I also have to share seven things about myself. So here it goes.
2) I'm left handed
3) I'm not fond at all of yellow, but one of my favorite shirts is a yellow shirt.
4) I'm a gamer and would love to be a video game tester.
5) I'm always getting mistaken for being much younger than I am (17/16 & I'm 23)
6) I was born on Friday the 13th
7) And last but now lest, I cannot sleep in complete silence.
Here is your award to post proudly on your blog and pass it on to seven other lucky bloggers...
& now the hard part.
1) cabin + club - Wonderful blogger. I always love the photos she posts with her postings.
2) When T Rules The World - I always love reading what will happen when T rules the world.
3) Short Southern Momma - Another lovely southern lady
4) Freak Smack - Just recently found them, but they have some silly postings.
5) Crafting...Or Something Like That - Wonderful postings.
6) Audreys Country Crafts - Always a interesting post to read.
7) A View From The Furry Side - Doggy inspired blog. Very cute!
Here is an award she also had & I'm giving it to all of you. Yes, you. Even you over there in the corner & you in the kitchen. Hey, get off the floor...come get your award :-)
For having such great blogs, I have never came across one I didn't want to read. All of you have nice, unique blogs.