Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Thoughtful Tuesday: Spring Break, Website, Free Ad

If you've been reading my blog posts, I appologize for this [very] later update. I had Spring Break about a month ago and never got around to posting photos like I said I would. Sorry :D Here are some photos.

Atalaya Castle @ Huntington Beach State Park (SC)


USS Battleship NC @ Wilmington, NC


Random Spring Break Photos


Also, I have a website in the works. I have a few members (6) & could really use more. It's a paranormal website. If you wish to join, click the image below. I hope you do =)


To go along with Thoughtful Tuesday, I'm offering FREE, yes free, ad space on my blog. All ads on my blog are also on my Banner-Mart website. For more information, click the banner below. Please ignore the prices as they will not apply to you today. You will only need to fill out 1-5. If you make your own banner/ad, you need to go by the sizes listed. As always, if you don't have one, I will gladly make one =) Send all information to banner.mart.designs@gmail.com


Hope everyone has a great day!
XoXo

No comments: