Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday Sales Extended!!!

I hope everyone had a great Turkey day. I did and ate too much, ha. The hubby, bro-in-law, bro-in-law's girlfriend's brother, my brother, and I went to the Black Friday sales at 1am. Soo not worth it, but it I hadn't done it before. Best Buy had a line all the around the outside of the store, even the back side. I went into The Children's Place and Old Navy, and their check-out lines were around the whole inside of the store. That quickly turned me away from buying, I can always come back, ha. It was interesting to say the least. Cold, but interesting. We finally got in around 7am and didn't wake up until 5pm. I feel like a vampire. Stay up all night and sleep all day, ha. Speaking of Black Friday, I have sales on Etsy and my other site: The Wonder Trunk. Since I'm late on posting this, I'll continue this until Saturday 11:59pm EST. I am also doing Cyber Monday (free shipping). That starts 12am Monday and ends 11:59pm EST. This does not apply to my eBay (for those of you that know my eBay). I shall hush and post the deals :D. If you have any questions, just send me a e-mail (by click on the E-Mail Me icon on the right side). Happy shopping!

Etsy: Tie Me Up Apparel
Christmas Ornaments: BOGO (buy one get one free)
Clothes: Buy one, get one 1/2 off
Sun Catchers: Free shipping BOGO
Foam Creations: Free shipping & Buy one, get one 1/2 off

Online Store: The Wonder Trunk
1/2 shipping on orders of $50 or more. Free shipping on orders of $100 or more.
Books: BOGO
Bottoms: Buy one, get one 1/2 off
Movies: Buy one, get one 1/2 off
Footware: Buy one, get one 1/2 off
Earrings: BOGO
Nail Polish (except Bloody Mary): BOGO
Bloody Mary Nail Polish: Buy one, get one 1/2 off
Assorted Eye Shadow: BOGO
Eyeliner: BOGO
Other Make-Up 1b, 2b, 3b, 5c: Buy one get one 1/2 off
Music: Buy one, get one 1/2 off
iPod Cases/Covers: BOGO
Shirts: BOGO
Bras: BOGO
Valentine: BOGO
Christmas Ornaments: BOGO
Workout DVDs: BOGO

No comments: