Monday, February 23, 2009

Just maybe...

Wow. I was just laying bed listening to a mix CD. I was thinking of how much different life is from when I was a little girl. It feels like life was better and everything. Don't get me wrong, life is great now, but I miss how it use to be. There was no such thing as bills or a broken heart. I miss waking up, going to school and seeing my friends. Then returning home not having anything to worry about. I miss laying in the grass, watching the clouds go by. Each day was a new adventure. Now, everyday is pretty much planned out. I wake up around 7:45am or 8am. I keep my two baby brothers until 6pm or 6:30pm. After that, watch a little t.v., get online, eat, and then go to bed. I wake up and do it all over again. The weekends usually consists of chillin' at home or going out to the movies or something. I don't mind it, I'm just saying. I miss not having anything to worry about. I miss being care free and stress free. I miss the good ol' days. The times when the days seemed to go by much slower and not zoom by like it does now. I think we all need to just slow down and take in each day. Enjoy every day. Maybe life will slow down one day to were I can do that again. Maybe it'll go back to the way it use to be; care-free and stress-free. Just maybe...

No comments: