Friday, December 26, 2008

Ticked off part 2

So I got a e-mail back from PersonalizationMall.com stating:
Thank you for your recent e-mail and inquiry to PersonalizationMall.com. We are very sorry to hear that your order is arriving late. We have verified with UPS that the late delivery is due to extreme weather conditions beyond the control of the carrier. We are unable to provide a refund on Express delivery due to adverse weather conditions.
We appreciate your patience and assistance in this matter. Should you have any questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at service@personalizationmall.com or 1-866-386-8300 M-F, 8-5 pm CST.
We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the near future.
Best Regards,


That's a load of crap. I just sent them a e-mail back saying:
I received my package. I still do not think that it should be said guaranteed on 12/22008 if that guaranteed wasn't sure to keep and that I ordered it around 11 that morning and it wasn't shipped until the next day. It was also already in South Carolina at 4:06pm 12/24/2008 and the site says they stop delivering at 7pm and the UPS site even had a delivery date on the 24th for the 24th. Guaranteed means guaranteed regardless of weather conditions. As stated before I would have never paid $30 extra for a guaranteed if I knew it WASN'T going to get here. Even if the "weather conditions" is out of your hands, I believe some form of refund is necessary. Thank you for your time and your service/business in the future will not be needed.

No comments: