Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Closeing out 2008

Today is December 31, 2008. Here I sit watching "The Perfect Holiday" and blogging as we close out 2008. It seems like just yesterday that 2007 was ending and 2008 was beginning. This year has surely gone by fast. I remember when I was little, the days would go by much much slower. It seems the older I get, the faster they go by. That goes to show, when you're little, you don't have a care in the world. You can actually sit back and enjoy the days. All you have is school. You have nothing to worry about. Then you get older, get bills, get job(s), and you wonder "Where did the days go"? I'll actually be home this new years. I wasn't able to be home to bring in 2008. For those of you that don't know I was at MUSC (Medical University of South Carolina). The day was December 28, 2007. My mom had just given birth to two identical twin boys name Jacob and Joseph. We saw them and held them, but Jacob wasn't looking so great. He had some blood in his head or something like that. Both had bruising. Some other stuff happened at the hospital that I don't really remember. They ended up taking Jacob to MUSC. We stayed up there for almost a week. He had sleep apnea (you stop breathing in your sleep). He finally got better enough to go home. He had to wear a heart monitor for a few months. Well he's off now, and is doing 110% better. The doctors said he would need therapy because they thought he was behind. They just turned a year old and he's already a head of Joseph, he's even walking. Goes to show how much doctors really know. Another great thing about 2008 was that Matt proposed to me! Yay! On Valentines Day too :) But anyways I'll be home this New Years :) Hope you all haven't forgotten to make a New Years Resolution. Here's mine:
1) Sell more things
2) Get down to my idea weight (shush)
3) Don't put things off till the last minute (that'll be hard to do ha)
4) Take each day at a time and not worry about the day a head and enjoy the moment I have.
5) Finish college

Now that's said, I thought I would make a list of the Tops of 2008. Just for fun :)

Top 10 Songs (picked by me)
1) Hot N Cold-Katy Perry
2) Just Dance-Lady Gaga
3) I Don't Care-Fall Out Boy
4) Gotta Be Somebody-Nickelback
5) Live Your Life-T.I
6) Mrs. Officer-Lil' Wayne
7) Fall For You-Secondhand Serenade
8) Don't Trust Me-3OH!3
9) Womanizer-Britney Spears
10) I'm Yours-Jason Mraz

Top 10 Movies (picked by me)
1) Twilight
2) Eagle Eye
3) Yes Man
4) Wall-E
5) The Dark Knight
6) Iron Man
7) Pineapple Express
8) Journey to the Center of the Earth
9) Step Brothers
10) Kung Fu Panda

Top 5 Shows (picked by me)
1) iCarly
2) Degrassi
3) How It's Made
4) Dirty Jobs
5) Spongebob Squarepants

Top 10 Games (picked by me)
1) Guitar Hero World Tour
2) Rock Band
3) Silent Hill 5 (okay I didn't play it but my Fiance has it and it looks super cool)
4) Paper Mario
5) Wario Land: Shake It
6) Dance Dance Revolution Universe 2
7) Mortal Kombat VS DC Universe
8) Left 4 Dead
9) Mario Kart
10) Call of Duty4 (I didn't play it, but enjoy watching my Fiance play it)

If you don't like my Top 2008 list, then poohey on you :P Happy New Years everyone!

No comments: