Thursday, August 23, 2012

Love Simply Designs

Today's shop is Love Simply Designs.  This is a very inspiring shop.  One of my favorite items is the Faith, Love, Hope Candle Holder.


Q: How did you come up with your shop name?
A: I came up with my name because I wanted to share God's love through my talent. I came up with a tag line first which was "hand painted ceramics sharing God's love simply" because my painting style is pretty simple. So I took the last 2 words of the tag line and added "designs" to come up with Love Simply Designs.

Q: Do you only sell online?
A: I sell hand painted porcelain and ceramic items including bowls, mugs, and ring/trinket dishes.

Q: What inspires you?
A: My family inspires me. My faith in God inspires me. Bright, fun colors in nature inspire me.

Q: What is the hardest part of what you do?
A: The hardest part of what I do is making the balance between my family and Love Simply Designs.

Q: What is one of your favorite items from your shop?
A: One of my favorite items is my "You are beautiful" ring dishes. Every girl needs to know the she is beautiful and cherished.


Q: Do you only sell on Etsy? If yes, what made you decide to use Etsy instead of sites like ArtFire and MadeItMySelf?
A: Yes, I only sell on Etsy. Honestly, I didn't even know about the other sites until I joined Etsy.

Q: Is Etsy your only "job", or is it something you do on the side?
A: Etsy isn't my main job. I only started it to raise funds for our upcoming adoption. I am a wife and mom to my husband and three children. THAT is my full time job.

Q: Are you attending any art shows in the future?
A: I will be showing at Mistletoe Market in November in Wake Forest, NC

Q: Any future projects?
A: No future projects that I can foresee, but I would love to add many more items to my shop.

"Starting out in the handmade world is scary and fun at the same time. Believe in yourself more than anything! Have a great support system behind you when it gets tough. NEVER GIVE UP!" -Stacey



No comments: