Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Halloween Is Near

Halloween is just around the corner and I have YET to figure out what I'm going to be. I just started decorating this past weekend. Compaired to other years, I guess you can say I'm getting a semi-late start, lol. I have started my 31 days of Halloween/horror/scary movies. So far this month I've watched the following: The Haunting, Trick 'r Treat, Halloweentown, Return to Halloweentown, Halloweentown High, Hocus Pocus, Mask Maker, Dreamhouse, and The Ward. Of course, I still gotta watch all of the Halloween movies as well :) I also started watching two other shows: American Horror Story & The Secret Circle. I started watching Teen Wolf yesterday, but not too sure about it. I also carved my first pumpkin a few days ago [photo below].
I think I'm going to get one or two more to do. Speaking of Halloween, I'm still having a Halloween special on my photography page. It ends on Halloween at 11:59pm EST [click image below].
Well hope you all have a wonderful Halloween!
XoXo

No comments: